SERVICES AND SUPPORT
SERVICES AND SUPPORT
Steps for obtaining Warranty Service:
If repairs are ever required, the customer must obtain a ticket number and provide proof of purchase. Warranty services are conducted by Yeyian or Authorized Service Centers only. Any shipping costs after 30 days on any item returned for repair are the customers’ responsibility (starting from the original date of purchase). All returned parts must have a ticket number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No package will be accepted without a ticket number written on the outside of the package. Ticket numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issued. COD packages will NOT be accepted.
For computer systems, follow the procedures below if you have any problem with yours.
STEP 1 –If the computer must be repaired, a ticket number will be issued for shipment to our service center. Please follow the instructions given by Yeyian technical support staff to ship your computer. Yeyian will not accept any shipments without a ticket number.
STEP 2 – Pack the computer in its original box or a well-protected box, as outline in the Packing Instructions. Yeyian will not be responsible for shipping damage/lost or any product not purchased direct from Yeyian Gaming. It is especially important that you write the RMA number clearly outside the package. Yeyian will not pay for return shipping costs outside mainland U.S.A. including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam and Puerto Rico. Ship your computer with a copy of your invoice, receipt or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem, and the RMA number you have obtained to:
Yeyian Service Center
10065 Via La Amistad, San Diego, CA 92154
STEP 3 – Upon receiving your computer, Yeyian will repair or replace your computer and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks via FedEx or UPS. This repair time is contingent upon the availability of the components required for repair.
STEP 4 –You will be responsible for shipping charges to Yeyian. If no hardware problems can be found with your computer, you will be responsible for return shipping fees as well as a $50 labor fee. You must pay this fee before we can ship your computer back to you. Please refer to the Product Return Agreement at the end of this manual.
Post Warranty Repair:
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same; except, you are responsible for shipping charges both way, current labor, and the current price of parts used in repair.
Desktop Technical Support:
• E-mail for Customer Support: CS-US@yeyiangaming.com
• Customer Service Phone#: 1 (888) 499-8103
This product is warranted to the original purchaser against any defects in materials and/or workmanship. This warranty applies only to computers and components originally configured and manufactured by Yeyian Gaming.
If repairs are required during your warranty period, please refer to Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service in the Yeyian Warranty section of this manual.
Yeyian advises shipping the computer in the original box and packing materials. If the original box and materials are no longer available, please call your shipper to receive specifications for shipping a package through them. Please do not attempt to ship via U.S. Mail. The U.S. Mail has no way of tracking the package in the event the package never arrives at Yeyian Gaming. We recommend UPS, FedEx or any other shipping company that uses tracking technology.
YOUR TICKET NUMBER MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX OR PACKAGE. TAPE A NOTE TO THE SIDE OF YOUR COMPUTER, INSIDE THE BOX OR PACKAGE. THIS NOTE SHOULD INCLUDED:
YOUR FULL NAME, ADDRESS, TICKET NUMBER, DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER AND PROBLEM DESCRIPTION.
• The box weight capacity should be 40~50 lbs.
• There should be a minimum of 3” of space on all six sides of the computer
• The 3” space shall be fitted with SOLID FOAM material. Make sure the material will absorb an impact if dropped.
• We do not recommend using the following: foam popcorn/peanuts, newspaper, pieces of cardboard, blankets etc. These materials tend to shift in the box and allow the computer to move and make contact with the sides of the box creating more damage.
• Only use heavy-duty 3” packing tape rated at or above 60 lbs to seal the package.
• It is highly recommended that you ensure the package in the event that your Yeyian product is received damaged, you may be able to file a claim with your shipper. Yeyian is not liable or responsible for freight damage.
• If your computer is damaged due to improper shipping, you must instruct Yeyian to either repair or return your computer within 30 days. Computers left longer than 30 days will be subject to a storage fee of $15 per day. Any item left beyond one year shall be discarded at Yeyian Gaming’s sole discretion.
DAMAGES WILL DELAY THE RETURN OF YOUR COMPUTER:
Individual components and parts must be handled in a similar manner:
• The parts must have sufficient protection to prevent damage, use anti-static bag for memory and peripherals.
• Hard drives, SSDs and peripherals must be boxed. Never use an envelope. These parts are sensitive to being dropped or crushed.
• Packages received damaged will be kept in the receiving department and the Technical Support and Customer Service Supervisors will be contacted in order to contact you regarding the damage. You will then be advised to file a claim with the shipping company.
If you have any question regarding to this limited warranty, please E-mail to us at: CS-US@yeyiangaming.com
Yeyian reserves the right to change this limited warranty without any further notice.